Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Are you a Planner??

If there's ONE thing that I've learned throughout this 'journey' I'm on, it's this: 

"BABY STEPS"


"Rome wasn't built in a day"
A famous English translation of a French Phrase we refer to from time to time...well at least I do.  

I know that I can't get to the finish line in one giant leap...I have to start off with 'baby steps'...one day at a time.  Taking things day by day.  It's hard for me to do so, but it's a process in which I'm still learning ~ and it's working.  I just have to keep telling myself "baby steps".......



I'm a planner; I have lists; I'm organized; I'm a planner; I'm detail oriented; I'M A PLANNER!  So, needless to say, I set a goal and I strive for it.....I PLAN on reaching said goal like it was YESTERDAY.  I've finally resigned myself to the fact that things that are on such a large scale as this don't always work out the way you planned.  No matter how hard you will it to be done and over with....how fast you knock out those "to do's" on your list, it doesn't always work out in your favor.


That up there, ISN'T my planner, but I do have three of them I use.  Yes, I know, I know...you're probably thinking "What?  Three?"  But yes, I do have THREE planners....not including my calendar on my Lap Top. However, I WANT ONE LIKE THAT!  :)

 My most favorite Planner to date is my Erin Condren Planner.  It's AMAZING!  It's pretty pricey, but it's totally PERFECT for me.  I got to create my own cover and I absolutely love all the inserts!  If you're a Plannerholic like myself, what's YOUR favorite Planner?

♥ Shelli
Day 2 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment