Thursday, July 18, 2013

T-Minus 2 Sleeps!!


Do you ever get like overly excited prior to going on vacation?  Well, normally I don't.  As I've shared in my Blog Post HERE, I'm a planner.  I'm usually more anxious that everything will transpire as I have planned out.  If we need to be all packed and ready to head out the door by 10:00 a.m., we'd better be packed and out the door by 9:59 a.m.!!!  I'm checking lists....making sure what needed to be done is done...I'm already planning 5 steps ahead!

So, needless to say, this time around, I'm totally EXCITED about my upcoming trip in 4 days!!


Nervousness is another feeling I'm experiencing about  next week.  Nervous for several different reasons!!  First and foremost, for the past couple of months, because of the crap I've been going thru with a certain jerk/stalker/psycho/narcissistic/pompous individual, I've developed a habit of always looking over my shoulder...on more than one occasion he just happens to show up at Starbucks when I'm there....or he just happens to be know that I've been somewhere, etc.  So, I can't shake the feeling that someway, somehow he'll pop up in Chicago.  I get this vision that I'll be out sight seeing with the gals and he'll just BE THERE.  Ugh.

Secondly, I feel nervous because there are some AMAZING women with whom I've come to grow close to via Facebook that I'll be meeting in real live for the first time ever!!!  Excited to finally meet them, but nevertheless still nervous!!

While it's just about midnight here on the West Coast, it's close enough for me to say that I have 2 SLEEPS LEFT before my much needed get away!!!  EEEKKKKK.

I'll leave you with a few pictures of what awaits me:

♥ Shelli
Day 4 of 354

 The AMAZING 42nd Floor Indoor Pool


 The AMAZING 42nd Floor Indoor Hot Tub


 The AMAZING 42nd Floor Indoor GYM


The AMAZING view!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment