Friday, July 19, 2013

Procrastination at it's finest!



Okay...here's the scoop.

It's almost 10 p.m. on Friday night.  I have an ALL DAY event tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for which I have to be there at 8 a.m. to set up.  Said event is located about a half hour away so long story short, I need to be up at 6 a.m. and out the door by 7:00 to be on the safe side.

I have an ALL DAY event on Sunday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

My plane leaves at 6 a.m. Monday morning which means I have to be at the airport by at least 4:30 a.m.  Said airport is an hour and a half away.  So...I need to leave no later than 2:45 a.m. to be on the safe side.  You know what that means?  I have to be up by at least 1:45 a.m. Monday morning.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PACK!!!!!


While that is NOT my suitcase, it might as well be.  ::: sigh::::

I swear, I'm usually NOT this person who waits till the last possible minute.  Normally, I'd have every.single.thing laid out all ready to be packed ~ but absolutely NOTHING has been 'normal' for me for the past year.

I'm afraid this is what my packing is going to look like:


I'm absolutely kicking myself in the rear for procrastinating.  But....I have faith in myself!  I'll be just fine.
(I figure if I keep telling myself that, I'll believe it).

I'm also debating on what Purse to bring, what 'personal item' to bring, what to use as a carry on and all that kind of stuff.  Sheesh.....I'm about ready to just pack toiletries and go on a shopping spree for what I need when I get there.  But then I remind myself .......


MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!!!

So with that said.....I better get a move on!  Here's to wishing me luck!!

♥ Shelli
Day 5 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment